The Journal is always looking for talented writers to feature in EcoPerspectives, which publishes soon after receiving the piece. If you have a topic related to the environment or environmental law and want to be featured, please follow the below guidelines:
- Submit an Op-ed style piece;
- Between 600-1200 words;
- Link to other webpages or sources where appropriate;
- Include a proposed Title and Summary of the piece;
- Include any media (images, picture of the author, videos, or audios) you would like to accompany the post; and
- Write a little something about yourself – we like to post author bios with our Op-eds.
Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ecoperspectives” in the subject line. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.